Monday, August 23, 2010

a place in and out inside my head


i'm just past the age of 23..and still don't know how long this mind can still alive while this machine is getting old with lots of broken parts that don't know how to fixed it.
still confused where's the best path to go through
and still can't make my family proud with me..
all my dreams seems so blurred and i even can't recognized it anymore..

i feel so awry. when all the things that i have done became wrong in your eyes.
maybe you still didn't know me much more, and it's my fault that i make this gap with you long time ago.
i rarely make some good chat with you..
i always run away when you try to come close and hug me..
i wasted my time in street better in your side..
but i swear i don't know what must i do..although i must go back to the past. it seems so foolish..

please, forgive me..
in this age..and after it..i'll do my best for you..
i try not to make you sad anymore..
i'll let you proud having such a boy like me..even for now, its still far away from hope..
but i'll try..

goodbye 22 with all the good, sad, pain, joy, laugh, tears, brokenhearted, all all the messed up that i've got..

No comments: