Wednesday, April 15, 2009

why and why

Long time not write down this blog..
Ok,lets start this…a lot of thing that happen to me in this few day..the day that i fill with joy and happines but sometimes there are a lot of pain too there(damn, this is the part that I hate..)
Today..i wake up at 9am(hufh..always late again)
Oh I remember to go to hepi pupi, a place where we can sing a song, yeagh it’s a karaoke!!its me with my friends from lia(cv 4 ganks..haha..) who plan all of this..
A lot of song that we sing there.can u imagine we sing some “jadul” songs like from stinky,exist,and many more..haha..thats so funny there..we just like a ROCK STAR there but FAKE xP
--------------------…..
Hmm..forget all the joy for a while..for the truth I hate to write this down..
Oh God..g kbayang tadi bisa ada kejadian”itu”..whats Ur plan with me..im still cant understand with all that U give for me..it start with last morning when I dreams something that out of what can I imagine(just say it bad dreams)..ufh..wake up with an old problems that U gave for me..then in the afternoon, why I must have an idea to go to that damn place an then happen that moment..
I still try to make it all like an ordinary but if U always gave me something like this..i don’t know how can I survive then. I just hoped that still give another way to solve this problem. I dont know where should I run again. It seems that theres no one placa that I can hide from this situation…

No comments: